BaseFEX is holding a BTC perpetual contract trading contest on March 14th. The contest will last for a week, with prizes of 80,000 USD.
Sign up for the contest: https://www.basefex.com/new/btcusd-contest
- Sign-up: All BaseFEX users can sign up for the contest on BaseFEX, and receive a virtual ticket, which can be used for the Lucky Draw after the contest.
- Contest: Any user that trades BTCUSD during the contest period is regarded as a participant of the contest. Sign-up is open during the contest
- Prize Distribution: Prizes will be distributed after the contest. All winners will receive BTC in their own BaseFEX accounts on the day after the contest. BaseFEX will also announce the winners on the official blog and other social media.
- Sign-up time: 2019-3-7 04:00 UTC+0 ~ 2019-3-21 12:00 UTC+0
- Contest time: 2019-3-14 12:00 UTC+0 ~ 2019-3-21 12:00 UTC+0, 7 days.
- Sign-up keeps open after the contest starts.
- Traders who trade on the BaseFEX live site(NOT on the Testnet site) are qualified for prizes.
- Net Profit Prizes: Participants with the top 10 net profits during the contest will get prizes. First place user gets 5 BTC, second place user gets 2.5 BTC, and so forth. Each user gets half the BTC of the user a rank higher.
- Trading Turnover Prizes: Participants with the top 10 trading turnover during the contest will get prizes. First place user gets 5 BTC, second place user gets 2.5 BTC, and so forth. Each user gets half the BTC of the user a rank higher.
- Lucky Draw: 100 users will be randomly selected as the winners of Lucky Draw Prizes, each prize is 0.01 BTC. Check BaseFEX.com to find the list of winners, and claim a prize with the virtual ticket received during the sign-up period.
All tradings of a participant during the contest time are taken into account to calculate the realized PNL and trading turnover, even if a trade happens before the sign-up.
March 11th, 2019